It's called Blackmud Creek because, well, it's black! This is a bad day kind of drink. Seriously! Expect the unexpected with this delicious fresh apple juice with a pinch of cayenne pepper. It will make you smile, we promise!
- Granny Smith Apple
- Activated Charcoal (from coconut)
- Cayenne Pepper
Blackmud Creek is simply delicious! It's a classic fresh apple juice with a hint of cayenne pepper. What makes it black is activated charcoal, which is a powerful detoxifier because of its chelating properties. That is, it can attach itself chemically to heavy metals and other toxins in your body and it flushes them out like a revolver brush at the car wash! This juice is good for:
- Getting over a hangover
- Detoxifying from poisoning or toxicity
- Promoting regularity (soluble fibers in apple help with digestion)
- Replenishing electrolytes after a sweat, massage, or workout
- Reducing bloat and indigestion
Maximum shelf life is 7 days.