The Brand Ambassador at Neo Juicery is responsible for promoting Neo Juicery’s vision and products at community events across Edmonton. The right person for this position is someone that is deeply passionate about supporting local, eating plant-based foods, and interacting with people from all walks of life. The Brand Ambassador position is not a sales role; however sales may be involved depending on the type of event. This role requires driving from site to site, and therefore a Class 5 driver’s license is required. A reliable vehicle is an asset, but a company vehicle can be provided.
*For moms/dads with children, this position is child-friendly, so long as the children can be occupied and will not distract from serving visitors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Know the Neo Juicery product line inside and out and be able to share your knowledge with people clearly and effectively
- Plan, organize and set up the Neo Juicery booth at events
- Be flexible, reliable and punctual - events are sporadic and sometime disorganized; you need to be able to think on your feet and be there on time
- Be a people-person, not shy to talk to strangers, and able to represent the brand professionally
- An unwavering commitment to excellent customer service, no matter what
- Handle cash, process payments and keep track of sales/product efficiently
- Snap pictures at events and engage Neo Juicery’s online community on social media
At Neo Juicery, all of our duties are trainable and easy to grasp, for the right person. We don’t look for direct experience; rather we look for the right fit for our company culture. That is:
- A commitment to providing quality service to customers, all the time
- Someone that has a positive attitude, no matter what
- Clean, neat and conscious of safe food handling and projecting a professional image
- A self-starter, eager to learn and highly flexible individual
- Someone that thrives in the start-up culture where there are many unknowns
- A person with a strong work ethic that is willing to go the extra mile
- An aptitude for social media and savviness in sharing stories and moments online
- Someone that isn’t afraid of a little number crunching and problem solving
- Has an interest in healthy living, curious about plant-based eating and juicing, and can promote the brand and products honestly, authentically and with care
Neo Juicery is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome individuals from all walks of life and believe we are stronger as a team for being diverse in who we are. We understand and support that life comes first and work comes second. We welcome applications from individuals with dedicated part-time gigs, side hustles, passion projects and career hobbies.
Compensation and Perks:
- A starting wage of $25.00 per hour
- A 20% discount on all Neo Juicery and Cafe Neo products
- Opportunities for learning, growing and building a career in the foodservice/agri-food industry
- A friendly and inclusive work environment
To apply, please send a cover letter outlining the following information:
- Tell us about yourself and what interests you in this role
- What interests you in plant-based foods and nutrition?
- Any experiences you’ve had that demonstrate skills you have for this position.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND A RESUME.
To apply, please email your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Neo Juicery, visit our website at www.neojuicery.com