There is nothing quite like being stuck in traffic on the Yellowhead, right? You’ll be sweating from your ears and bored out of your mind. This fresh and tasty blend will curb the thirst and put a smile on your face. It's sweet and tangy from the orange and lime, and has a subtle taste of ginger spice.
- Young Thai coconut water
- Fresh pressed Navel oranges
No surprise here, this is an orange juice with a twist. Our Yellowhead is a 50-50 split of fresh pressed orange juice and young Thai coconut water, both high in water, essential minerals and electrolytes. This juice is like fuel for your cells, especially your nerve cells. This juice is good for:
- Hydrating after a sweaty workout
- Replenishing electrolytes after a sweat, steam bath, or surgery
- Boosting your immune system pre or post sickness
- Reducing inflammation in the body
- A base for your party punch
Maximum shelf life is 7 days.